Thursday, August 28, 2008

And in the begining

So I decided that today I would start a blog. Most of my friends are doing it as well as some family members. Though I am not somewhere exotic like Bulgaria or India, I will attempt to portray what life for me is like in the outrageous town of Tucson, AZ.

I just barely started my second year of expensive education. I'm still at Pima Community College after my try at the University of Arizona. Classes so far have been going well, after the introductions I've found that my Philosophy professor is a less hairy version of Robin Williams, and my Math teacher is one of those teacher who likes to let you know where they stand on political issues. I don't care what you think about an issue, whether or not I agree with you I just want you to teach me math. That's all. I'm in a new apartment building with three other guys. So far we've all gotten along. No headbutting..... yet.

Well, I need to get the rest of my day over with, I still need to pack for the weekend. I will be at Disneyland if any of you need me. Be jealous.

3 comments:

Abby Gail said...

I am jealous adam williams...so jealous

hilary and morgan said...

i love you adam.
enough said.

Anonymous said...

adam! don't forget to get me those mickey mouse hat!! ;)

have fun at disneyland! give goofy a hug for me. just in case, if you didn't know, he's my favorite!

xxxooo