Friday, August 21, 2009

I'MMMM BAAAAACKK!!!!!

So a friend of mine suggested that we start blogging again, and to spite her I wasn't going to. But that my plans fell through tonight, so here I am. Besides, a lot has happened since last December and I'm sure everyone is just dying to hear all about it!

I got that job at the US Attorney's Office, and it's been one of the greatest experiences of my life! I look forward to going to work everyday and find the entire process of law fascinating. I do pretty much anything the Attorneys and Legal Assistants either don't have time to do, or don't want to do. So it's something a little different everyday. Plus I work in a gorgeous building:


My summer has been spent there, and Pei Wei (I was never able to escape it) leaving little time to do anything chill. I'm excited to go back to school only because I'll have more free time and have a change of routine.

On to other things....

I recently moved, and I love my new apartment. It's so much closer to everything and everyone! I get along great with my roommates, which is always a plus. I'm only sorry I didn't find this place last year.

Well my friends, I hope you enjoyed this blog, as short and uneventful as it was. I will try my best to keep up with it.

Also, please visit me.




1 comment:

Kate said...

I guess you weren't back for long. hmmm.

Please marry Jet. I think you'd make a fine brother